' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Black & White CAS

Sunday 7 August 2016

Black & White CAS

CAS doesn't need to have a white background... Looking at my previous makes I realised that my CAS were always on a white base so I have decided to push myself into new colours. Today I have gone to the opposite on the spectrum with black, and it shows off my pink flower to best effect.


The flower is  the Dahlia from the Colour me collection by IndigoBlu and the die-cut is from the Thinlits Sentiment words set by Tim Holtz.

I stamped the flower with Versamark and applied chalk pastels in different shades of red and pink over the petals and yellow for the center.

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the IndigoBlu, SSS WednesdayPenny Black and more , Stamping Sensations and Uniko Studio challenges

11 comments:

  1. Hello Brenda, I think the Pink on Black looks fab. The pink really pop's. Its great that you have entered the IndigoBlu blog challenge, thank you and Good Luck. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think CAS as with all styles is what you want it to be Christine and this is such an elegant and eye catching design.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again Christine, forgot to say many thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Penny Black and More challenge - would fit nicely at Stamping Sensations as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought of using another colour-well done

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! Still C&S but with a twist. Thanks a lot for entering the IndigoBlu blog challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very true - your 'black space' really accentuates your lovely flower! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very striking cas card, beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving this card wowzers the colours really pop, thanks for entering the indigoblu challenge, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Christine - gorgeous use of this stamp! Thanks for joining us at Indigo blu and good luck. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card with the WOW impact. Love your colour choice and composition of the flower on the card, it really suits the corner treatment. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge and my apologies for my delay in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete